Rogerio Jelmayer – The Wall Street Journal, 07/12/2016
Brazilian police said Monday they released with no charges a foreign man who had been detained on Sunday for questioning after his Brazilian wife reported he was planning a terrorist attack in the country’s capital for Monday.
Police searched their home but found no weapons and no evidence of bomb-making materials, said Colonel Antonio Carlos Freitas of the military police in Brasília. The colonel declined to provide either of their names.
After questioning the man, the military police sent the case to Brazil’s Federal Police for further investigation, Col. Freitas said